Location: Burlington, Massachusetts, USA
Requisition Number: 217415
Provides support centered around the development, coordination, and refinement of Statements of
Work (SOW), business proposals, project schedules and ensures that all team members understand
the scope of the project. The business development coordinator will collaborate with Business
Units and end customers to clarify the scope of projects and work with engineering services team
members across several global sites to develop project plans that best utilize the capabilities
and capacity to satisfy project deliverables. Supports and enhances customer relationships.
Demonstrates technical knowledge and the ability to communicate with customers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures all of the project's requirements and/or objectives are correctly gathered, understood and properly translated for execution.
- Assists in recognizing project's Key Performance Indicators and gathers information regarding scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
- Identifies project risk reviews and appropriate mitigation.
- Participate in the development of global project plans
- Facilitates communication as appropriate to all stakeholders. This includes escalating issues to the next level of management
- Coordinates work packages involved within project’s multi-functional teams to achieve company and customer overall project success.
- Understands and exceeds customer needs and expectations.
- Gathers information for weekly communication forum for the exchange of ideas and information for projects including project status, resolving project issues, problems, and changes.
- Organizes verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
- Responds in a timely fashion to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or internal personnel.
- Adheres to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Complies with and follows all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Management & Supervisory Responsibilities
- Typically reports to Management. Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Manager, Senior Manager, Director, or Senior Director
- Job is NOT directly responsible for managing other employees (e.g., hiring/termination and/or pay decisions, performance management).
- Experience with Project Management preferred
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and e-mail skills required.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) required.
- 1+ years of experience in project management.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.